• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Topping A50s

cursive

Forum Donor
All items are sold. Thank you ASR SMSL SH-9 and Topping A50s in black.

Both are in absolutely perfect condition and include all packaging, and accessories, both approx 1-2 months old. SH-9 was used about 10-20 hrs, A50s was only used less than an hr, bought it for a secondary desk setup that never came together. Just been sitting new in the box.

SH-9 purchased through Apos Audio, Topping A50s purchased through Shenzhenaudio Amazon store, no problem providing invoices for either one.
Both purchased brand new.

SMSL SH-9 - Asking for $239.99 Shipped Continental USA SOLD to ben446
Topping A50s (black) - Asking for $180.00 Shipped Continental USA SOLD to FloatBoat

Both are in flawless condition, and just want to pass on the savings to other members. Only reason for selling is I ended up buying an SMSL SP400 used, so have too many amps at the moment.

Paypal is best and I pay paypal fees. Save some money off retail, and of course no tax.

have history on Reddit /avexchange as well as head-fi.

Last edited:

06S2k07Si

Suggestion...might want to list colors. GlWS!

Hi I am interested in A50s - please DM me your paypal email? I registered here just to answer, but also have reddit history in r/hardwareswap mostly

OP
cursive

cursive

Forum Donor
Sent private message to @reptilianbrain - No response unfortunately, so still for sale!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom