• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Topping A50 excellent condition (USA) $75 - includes shipping CONUS & transferable warranty

dmorrow

Forum Donor
Selling a Topping A50 headphone amp. Purchased 1 year ago from Apos Audio. Excellent condition. Only issue is that the pads on the bottom appear to have been moved at the factory as shown in the picture.

This is a lightly used amp using single ended outputs for my drop HD6XX. I used the pre-amp pass through a couple of times to test powered desktop speakers. I have not used the balanced 2.5mm output.

Given this is ASR, it is relevant to note that I did NOT perform detailed tests on this unit using precision audio test equipment :) . . . and I have resisted the temptation to open the case, which would have voided any remaining warranty. Also, this is not the A50s.

A50 will come with the original packaging, power cord & manual.

I bought this on April 24, 2020 so there is one year remaining on the transferable Warranty from Apos Audio.

$75. PayPal only. I'll cover the PayPal fees. includes shipping to CONUS via USPS insured.

Thank you for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

Don

IMG_8967.jpg
IMG_8968.jpg
IMG_8969.jpg
IMG_8970.jpg
IMG_8970.jpg
IMG_8971.jpg

Last edited:

Rayman30

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Do you have a Heatware account ?

OP
D

dmorrow

Forum Donor
No, but I’m active on other sites such as cloudy nights for telescopes and reverb for musical instruments. If you ping me directly, I can send my user names so you can check out my ratings there. All 100%.

OP
D

dmorrow

Forum Donor
Price now includes shipping CONUS via USPS insured. Original post edited to reflect the change.

OP
D

dmorrow

Forum Donor
I’ve updated the post to reflect that there is still 1 year left on the warranty left form Apos Audio, which is transferrable to the new buyer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom