• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Stax L300 Limited & SRM-353xbk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurkerl

Selling: Stax L300 Limited (with L700 pads) and matching SRM-353xbk (limited edition)
Price for both: 1200€
Condition: lightly used; like new; can provide pictures
Includes: original packaging, manuals, cables, and I'll throw in an original Stax dust cover
Shipping: only within the EU; I will pay for shipping

Why am I selling? Buyer's remorse, big time. Not that they don't sound well (they do, but need EQ), but they are work. I found it to be too much: you need to be gentle when handling them, be careful not to yank the cable, be mindful of humidity and dust, stock sound is quite shouty, etc. I don't want listening to music to become work. But boy can they be rewarding. Am I supposed to advertise these? Whatever, just know what you're getting yourself into :)

The money I get from these will be put into a good cause: a proper stereo system :)

OP
Gurkerl

Gurkerl

Sorry, I forgot I still had this post up. I sold them shortly after. If any of the mods would be so kind to remove this post, I'll be very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom