• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[SOLD] SMSL SU-8 DAC exchange $195

alex.r

Up for sale - new SMSL SU-8 DAC - that particular unit which i bought on Massdrop and Massdrop directly sent it to Amir for measurements.
As i am not from US and unable to accept payment outside - that is exchange for equivalent value amazon gift card sent to my email address (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LLIKVU/). Unit will be shipped by Amir to your address in US after receiving and successful redeeming of gift card.

Thanks for understanding. Be free to ask any questions.

NikotheNeko

@amirm But, you have already convinced me to buy a d50 : /. In addition I don't have a balanced headphone amp or receiver. I would have to be convinced.

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
No, I was asked to compare it to D50 which is what I did. You are right that the functionality is closer to DX7s than D50.
Right, apples to apples sir. ;)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Guys, someone should step up and buy this from OP. Getting balanced with volume control at this price is excellent. As to why not buy it from massdrop, you would be supporting the forum indirectly. OP took initiative to get this unit for me to test. Let's not reward him by hanging out there for just a few dollar saving.

Think about this: this is the only measured SU-8 out there. That should have resale value should you want to sell it one day.

Top Bottom