• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[SOLD} SMSL Stack - SU-8 v2 + SH-8 / 200€ incl. shipping / EUROPE ONLY

badyard

Due to the need to collect some extra money for a trip, I'm selling my beloved little stack:

-1x SMSL SU-8 v2 20th Anniversary Edition.
-1x SMSL SH-8 headphone amp.
-2x SMSL Remote controllers.
-2x 30cm custom Draka Micro 22 Y cable splitters with Proel die cast XLR connectors
(for connecting balanced SH-8 and balanced Speakers at the same time to SU-8 DAC).

Original boxes are included also.
The units are indistinguishable from new, mint conditions, and perfectly functional.
For pictures or other infos feel free to contact me.

Price it's 200€ included shipping to Europe.

Last edited:

Sandman42

Due to the need to collect some extra money for a trip, I'm selling my beloved little stack:

-1x SMSL SU-8 v2 20th Anniversary Edition.
-1x SMSL SH-8 headphone amp.
-2x SMSL Remote controllers.
-2x 30cm custom Draka Micro 22 Y cable splitters with Proel die cast XLR connectors
(for connecting balanced SH-8 and balanced Speakers at the same time to SU-8 DAC).

Original boxes are included also.
The units are indistinguishable from new, mint conditions, and perfectly functional.
For pictures or other infos feel free to contact me.

Price it's 200€ included shipping to Europe.

Hi.. im Interested.. i currently live here in Germany..

RFox

Already sold? I might be interested as well (also in Germany) - have the original receipts?

Top Bottom