• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Sennheiser HD 560s / M-audio USB mic

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Can sell individually or as a package. Includes original boxes and accessories. All are 6-9 months old, selling because I do not use them at all and want to get rid of desktop clutter. No problems with any device.

I am a member of this forum for >2 years. You can also find my ebay ratings here -> https://www.ebay.com/usr/gpoduval

Note that cost does not include shipping prices, contact me if you want to figure that out based on location. Or if you want to estimate it yourself, my zip is 10023.

Sennhesier HD 560s - $75
IMG_4424.jpg

M-Audio Uber Mic USB Microphone with Headphone Output - $30​

IMG_4426.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4421.jpg
    IMG_4421.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_4424.jpg
    IMG_4424.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
Prices revised.

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
bump

Citrus91

Hi, I have the same headphones and I think about to buy a "Topping DX3 pro+". At the moment the headphones are loud enough for me.
Will the sound-quality increase? What are your experience? Is it a good combination?

PS: I live in the EU, so your offer will be to high delivery charges for me.

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
This was my first dac + headphone combo. I never had to go above -18db on the dx3 pro+ even on low gain, so it has more than enough power to drive the headphones.

I liked the combo, but ultimately headphone+dac combo wasn’t for me. I’m much more of a speaker person

Citrus91

"Speaker person" ;-) I'm more a Headphone person.

And do you hear differences in the sound, when you have heard with this amplifier or switched to hearing without amplifier??? More details?

Or do a "normal" person not hear a difference? I'm not sure if I get a positive effect by the invest of $200.Or do you just imagine a better sound?

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
To be honest I didn’t try without the dx3. I was using the dx3 as a preamp on my desktop speakers anyway, so using it as a hp amp also made sense.

I’ve already sold the dx3 otherwise i could have done a comparison

Top Bottom