• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Revel Ultima2 Studios, pair (Mahogany) $6000. (Reposted due to earlier failed transaction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
For Sale: Revel Ultima2 Studio Speakers in excellent condition.
Come with original boxes, manuals, grilles, spikes/feet.
Pick up in NYC or buyer is responsible for arrangement and cost of shipment.
Originally, $15999/pair. Offered at $6000/pair!!
Shipping Weight: 140lbs. each. Shipping Dimensions: 50" high x 16.5" wide x 30.5" deep each.
If using PP, buyer pays fee.

N.B.: These were originally offered (and sold) as part of a group of three but the buyer failed to arrange successfully for shipment to his remote location. Several people had asked if I was willing to sell a pair of these speakers and, at that time, I declined. Because I have already ordered new speakers, I am offering the pair in the hope of a quick sale.

Attachments

• Left A.JPG
    Left A.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Left B.JPG
    Left B.JPG
    236.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Left C.JPG
    Left C.JPG
    324.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Left Front.JPG
    Left Front.JPG
    533.8 KB · Views: 257
  • Left NoGrill.JPG
    Left NoGrill.JPG
    580.9 KB · Views: 241
  • Right A.JPG
    Right A.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Right B.JPG
    Right B.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 268
  • Right C.JPG
    Right C.JPG
    342.8 KB · Views: 273
  • Right Front.JPG
    Right Front.JPG
    514 KB · Views: 241
  • Right NoGrill.JPG
    Right NoGrill.JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Three Revel Boxes 800x600.jpg
    Three Revel Boxes 800x600.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 264

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Not really. Earlier, it was 3 speakers for $8K and now it is 2 speakers for $6K. ;)
But it is lower technically! Mostly teasing Brad. But yeah, of course you’re right.

OP
Kal Rubinson

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
But it is lower technically! Mostly teasing Brad. But yeah, of course you’re right.
“It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is it' is.

GD Fan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
To think, I'd probably just have to walk through the park and these could possibly be mine...
Dimensions: 50" high x 16.5" wide x 30.5" deep each.
...except I'd have to move out of my apartment!

OP
Kal Rubinson

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
To think, I'd probably just have to walk through the park and these could possibly be mine...

...except I'd have to move out of my apartment!
OF course, those are the dimensions of the shipping boxes, not the speakers.

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Say you mention the buyer was arranging shipment. You likely have good experience but just in case be careful it is quite easy to run a Paypal scam (or similar) for the buyer when they control the shipping. Take the necessary precautions to avoid such a sad day.

Kachda

Forum Donor
Shipping Weight: 140lbs. each. Shipping Dimensions: 50" high x 16.5" wide x 30.5" deep each.

N.B.: These were originally offered (and sold) as part of a group of three but the buyer failed to arrange successfully for shipment to his remote location. Several people had asked if I was willing to sell a pair of these speakers and, at that time, I declined. Because I have already ordered new speakers, I am offering the pair in the hope of a quick sale.
Ugh, I so wish I owned or lived in a house to own these. My tiny manhattan apt wont do them justice

OP
Kal Rubinson

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
Say you mention the buyer was arranging shipment. You likely have good experience but just in case be careful it is quite easy to run a Paypal scam (or similar) for the buyer when they control the shipping. Take the necessary precautions to avoid such a sad day.
Understood. This was a cash-in-advance sale and I have send him a refund check.

sarumbear

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

If you have the cash buy these. Harman is refusing to sell them and the Salon2 in the UK hinting (but not admitting) they are discontinued. A friend heard my Salon2 and wanted to buy either model but couldn’t.

nerdoldnerdith

I'm guessing that you want more for your F228Be than Kal is selling his Studios for... which are a deal IMO.
I paid the same for my F228Be's as Kal is asking for his Studio2's. If I could trade them I would love to do that, but obviously Kal doesn't want to do that. I would need to sell the F228Be's then buy the Studio2's. I don't want both at the same time.

Astoneroad

Forum Donor
I paid the same for my F228Be's as Kal is asking for his Studio2's. If I could trade them I would love to do that, but obviously Kal doesn't want to do that. I would need to sell the F228Be's then buy the Studio2's. I don't want both at the same time.
I'm guessing that their are a LOT of us experiencing the pleasure and pain while considering the real world consequences of that... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom