• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: QD OLED SONY 65 A95K TV with about 4yrs extended warranty - $2,200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo.USMC

I'm moving soonish, and have for your consideration:

I'm asking $2200

My 65A95K SONY QD OLED with about 4yrs extended warranty. It includes everything and the retail box.

I never used the stand, the included camera, or remote. It was only wall mounted, and I operated it with my Harmony remote.

I'm a big SONY TV fan. This is the best TV I've ever owned.

I'm willing to sell it to make my move easier when the time comes.

I can deliver locally (zip 07083), within reasonable distance, meetups and pickups are welcome.

Everything is in excellent working condition complete with retail box, packaging, and accessories.

I am a US Marine, and an honest seller with many online references. I have sold many big ticket items here, and on eBay, US Audiomart, Audiogon, AudioScienceReview, AVS, and various other forums. I can provide references and pictures upon request to weed out scammers, and tire kickers. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

Hellboy.

OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

New in Walmart is $2,500

New $2,600
Thanks, price adjusted, a little, but do note "with about 4yrs extended warranty"

OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom