• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[SOLD] Project Polaris Amp and Project Kamaleon for sale

AndrovichIV

Forum Donor
Selling my Project Polaris Amp!!

Unlike other audio purchases you know how this particular unit performs down to a T since Amirm reviewed it here. Original price for this unit is $250

I won't bother to put any pictures since Amirm is a far better photographer than I am :)

$180 gets you the Project Polaris amp, with free shipping to US-CON

Throw in another $110 and I'll include the Project Kamaleon hardware equalizer. Amirm had a bit of trouble measuring the unit, hence the discount. However, I've found it to perform without issues when using the HD-650/HD-600 module. Note that each module sells for $40 and the Kamaleon sells for $229.

In any case, included are the following modules:

- Beyerdynamic T5P 2nd gen
- HD-600/HD-650
- Meze Classic
- Beyerdynamic DT-770

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I can't believe the price I paid for this amp; my snipe was set for considerably more. I'm looking forward to trying it out with my DT 1990 Pros. (I have Dekoni Elite velour pads and one of Frans' inline filters to tame the 8kHz hump.) I like the sound of tube amps and wanted the Project Polaris as a secondary amp for grins and giggles.

Thanks for the great deal!
Martin

bequietjk

Project Polaris has smooooooth sound to my ear and personal experience with it.

OP
AndrovichIV

AndrovichIV

Forum Donor
I can't believe the price I paid for this amp; my snipe was set for considerably more. I'm looking forward to trying it out with my DT 1990 Pros. (I have Dekoni Elite velour pads and one of Frans' inline filters to tame the 8kHz hump.) I like the sound of tube amps and wanted the Project Polaris as a secondary amp for grins and giggles.

Thanks for the great deal!
Martin

Enjoy it in good health and please consider rating me on eBay :)

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I received the amplifier today and left you positive feedback on eBay. I’m using it on a D50 connected to my NUC. Using the line outs to feed my KRK Rokit 6’s. I like it. :)

Martin

Top Bottom