• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD - Pair of VTV Ncore1200 Monoblock Amps - Excellent Condition

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Up for sale is a pair of VTV Ncore 1200 monoblocks. The amps are less than 9 months old, have been well cared for and used in a non-smoking, no children home. I am the original owner, using them to drive my Revel Salon2s with plenty of power to spare. The only reason for selling is I have sold my Salon2’s and am going active otherwise I would keep them. I cannot tell the difference between these and the purifi modules other than these have a ton more power. Both amps have the standard Ncore buffer and no trigger both of which can be upgraded by VTV if desired.
Asking $1495. I will pay shipping, insurance and paypal to CONUS (only) if purchased at listing price

Amplifier Features:
Hypex SMPS1200A700 power supply
Fully balanced design
EMI / RFI filtered AC input
Hypex NCore high-end input cable
Heavy, custom designed aluminum case with blue dimmable LED pilot. (LED may be dimmed or shut-off by switch)
Case Dimensions 11D × 8W × 3.25H in

Key Amplifier Specs
Rated Output Power (1%THD) 1200 W (2Ω), 700 W (4Ω), 400 W (8Ω)
Distortion THD+N, 0.001% @20Hz< f< 20kHz Pout=1W

For a more complete listing of all measured and rated specifications
https://vtvamplifier.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NC1200_datasheet_R10.pdf

Top Bottom