• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD - Neumann KH 80 / KH 750 / MA 1

badboygolf16v

Forum Donor
Neumann monitors for sale. 2 x KH 80, 2 x KH 750 and MA 1 for sale in the UK. All in full working order and excellent cosmetic condition. All original packaging.

Looking for 2,500 GBP. Shipping not included.

I also have Neumann KH 80 wall mounts. I used the system with an analogue input originally so have XLR splitter cables for the subs. I now use the system with a digital input and use a Mutec MC-1.1+ to split the sub input. Would consider selling these too if required.

Slyman

May i ask why would you want to sell that setup? Wasen't it satisfying/good enough?

OP
B

badboygolf16v

Forum Donor
It was a very good system, MA 1 correction was good, even if the software was left a bit to be desired. I enjoyed it a lot.

I live in a terraced house so lack of high playback level wasn't an issue as I have neighbours to consider.

I was going to get KH 310s to replace the KH 80s, but the chance to buy some mint Genelec 8341A second hand at a good price arose, so I now have those with two 7360A subs. Obviously the 8341A are a better speaker than the KH 80.

Top Bottom