• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sold: Neumann KH 310 A R G (single speaker)(Germany/EU)

DJBonoBobo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Edit: Sold

Hello,

I am selling a single KH 310 A R G (right speaker). It is 5 months old and has only been used for a few hours. I wanted to use it as a center (i already have a stereo pair of KH 310s), however, I have not managed to integrate it well - it sounds better to me without a center.

The speaker unfortunately got a small dent at the screw on the right side during installation. In addition, there are very thin micro-scratches on the top, which probably come from an absorber that I had once put on it for testing purposes. I have tried to make these two small damages as visible as possible on the photos. As you can see they are not very eye-catching, but I still decided to lower the price a bit.

I send the speaker in the original packaging and also transmit my (digital) original invoice dated 20.12.2021 to the buyer. Payment can only be made via Paypal (not via "Friends & Family", only via regular purchase) to the shipping address that i can see in Paypal.

So that there are no problems with customs and taxes and the shipping costs remain within limits, I would prefer to ship only to Germany or at least within the EU. I use DHL with insured shipping. Theoretically, shipping is also possible internationally, but the risk and additional costs would be borne by the buyer - I suspect that is not really worth it.
It is purely a private sale, so I myself of course can not provide any warranty. As far as I know, however, the Neumann manufacturer's warranty should remain in effect even in the event of resale. I have also not yet registered the device with Neumann in my name.

Price: 1400 EUR plus shipping costs (for example within Germany: 22,49 EUR).

DSCF3507 (Large).JPG

DSCF3509 (Large).JPGDSCF3511 (Large).JPGDSCF3512 (Large).JPGDSCF3513 (Large).JPGDSCF3514 (Large).JPGDSCF3518 (Large).JPGDSCF3520 (Large).JPGDSCF3521 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom