• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Mint Focal x Elex with all original packaging & cables

ashmostro

This is my first FS on this forum so apologies in advance if I have inadvertently violated any TOSes along the way. Please let me know if I have so I can remedy them!

That said, I have a mint Focal x Elex headphone set with all original packaging and cables for sale which I just received from Drop a week+ ago. It’s just not my cup of tea from a sound signature perspective. Otherwise there is nothing “wrong” with it. Never used outdoors and never traveled with them. No scratches, nicks, stains etc. of any sort.

Recognizing that you can still get the Elex on Drop for $600 I’m happy to let mine go for $500 plus shipping given its condition (my ZIP is 22041). Please DM me if interested!

Best,
-Ash

musictracer

Why don't you just return them?
I got a pair of hd650 a few months ago and thought they were faulty because the new Romanian factory released a few models that sounded different than the Irish ones, and I thought I got one of these. They have great customer support and eventually they asked if I wanted a replacement or full refund, both free of charge. I chose refund, but the funny thing is that as soon as I handed the parcel to the courier, they immediately refunded the the whole amount without even checking the cans! Great service! Never occurred to me before!

OP
A

ashmostro

My understanding is that some items marked as returnable/refundable can be returned but others that state all sales are final disallow returns. Is this not the case, and they’re actually more flexible than the policy they publish?

Thanks

OP
A

ashmostro

No dice. Reached out to Drop and they restated the policy.

musictracer

No dice. Reached out to Drop and they restated the policy.
I don't know your case exactly. All I know is that I explained my issue and they responded very well. They even let me choose whether I wanted a full refund, which I accepted and got the very same day I handed the parcel to the courier! (Bought in the EU but it had to be returned to the States - prapaid shipping by them of course! Great service!)

Top Bottom