• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD - Mint, Almost New, MiniDSP SHD Studio w/o Microphone

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
All in One Streaming processor with Dirac Live® Digital Room Correction, Volumio Network streamer, All Digital interface (AES-EBU/SPDIF/TOSLINK/USB), 450MHz Sharc DSP processor, Headphone amplifier, DSP toolbox for subwoofer or multiway speaker Array

Up for sale is my once used MiniDSP SHD Studio. I bought it from Authorized dealer 3 months ago, and recently just finished setting it up to integrate my subs with my Dutch 8c's. Since that time, it has been turned on and used exactly once. This week Dutch has released the 8c roon ready software so i am going to move them downstairs and use without subs. Its an open box unit and does not come with original packaging nor with a umik mic.

It comes with external power supply, foreign outlet adapters, remote, rack mount brakets and DIRAC LIVE license

Priced at $725 which includes UPS ground shipping to anywhere in continential US. If you use paypal, please include 3%.

Please note plastic protection sheet is still on unit and that is what you see in pictures.

I was using the SHD with an external dac (topping d30) to convert the signal to my subs and it too, is no longer needed. If you buy this SHD studio and want the dac, i will include it for $50 + shipping it is as new as the SHD is.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Top Bottom