• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Sold - Matrix Mini-i Pro 3 - New in Sealed Box ---- Free Shipping $875

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I wont spend any time expousing the merits of this all in one. If you are looking at the ad, i will assume you know all about. If not and you need info, just let me know or see Amirs review here

This is a brand new unit, in unopened box. It was purchased from authorized US dealer and received directly from Matrix today. Purchaser will be provided a receipt from the authorized dealer in their name, not mine (my dealer is going to help me out here) to address any warranty concerns.

I placed the order with my US dealer and while waiting for shipping (which was delayed due to Chinese New Year) I had a change in plans and no longer needed the unit. I contacted the dealer to cancel the order but my timing sucked. The day the cancellation was placed with my dealer here in the US, Matrix had already handed it over to FEDEX in China for direct shipment. So, now i have an expensive paper weight.

Included in my price is free shipping to the CONUS (only). PP fees are on the buyer.

The picture in my ad is of a stock unit as i have no intentions on opening it up the boxes just to take a picture. If interested i will provide (and post if enough people want to see it) a picture of the Matrix outer shippping box to anyone interested or anything needed to let you know I have an actual new mini-1 pro 3 to sell. The outer box has a customs cut out where you are able to see a label on the the inner box showing the product number, serial number, etc

Attachments

• Mini-i_3_0.jpg
    Mini-i_3_0.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 79
Top Bottom