• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!:Matrix Audio Element M - 7 mo old, like new SOLD!!!

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Up for sale is my gently (and infrequently) used M/A Element M. It has been well cared for and used in a non-smoking, child free home. It has no visible scratches and works flawlessly in my setup. It has been updated to the most recent firmware. Through a recent purchase, I now have 5 streamers but only 3 audio systems and the reason for selling. Since purchasing in August of last year (7 months old) from Apos Audio, it has been rock solid and performed flawlessly with everything I have thrown at it. I used it solely as a network streamer, controlling via jriver to a local audio system playing FLAC, WAV and DSD files through a wired network. I have not tested it in any other use environment nor do I have the capability to do so.

I am asking $1695 via paypal (currently sells for $2149). If selling at asking price, it includes me covering pp fees and free ground shipping+insurance.

It comes with all original packaging, materials (cloth carrying bag) and hardware (A/C adapter, 2-wifi antenna, remote & USB cable.

Shoot me an email or message if you have any questions. Due to site photo size limitations, I was not able to upload all pictures. I will be posting this ad at USAudiomart too and will include more images
1 upside down.jpg
IMG_20210323_072311.jpg
over there if you want more (crappy) pictures
2.jpg
IMG_20210323_072927.jpg
IMG_20210323_072909.jpg

Last edited:
OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Reducing price to $1625

OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
One more time ... now @ $1549

OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I heard 3rd times the charm
$1450

OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yah, i think so.
I am not totally convinced i want to part with it but if i get a decent offer i will likely take.
I took it off usAudiomart to keep the exposure down but left it here so I dont have to make a decision :)

Top Bottom