• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!Massdrop X Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO (32 0hms) HeadphonesSOLD!!!

SpilaMile

I have bought these some time ago from Drop(US), unfortunately, I haven't spend much time with these (around 5 hours in total) and since I'm on furlough the last 3.5 months, I have to let these go.

As mentioned above these are -as new- condition, no scratches or anything else and only have around 5 hours of usage.

They come boxed with their original pair of Sheepskin ear pads (The only one used but again in excellent condition), a pair of Velour ear pads and their original cable with ⅛–¼ in (3.5–6.35 mm) adapter.

Also, I have bought from Amazon a Beyerdynamic Hard-case for PRO Series and the unused Brainwavz XL Large Perforated Replacement Memory Foam Earpads, these are all in excellent condition.

I'm based in Cambridge(UK), so would prefer a collection but I can post (fully insured) as well.

Preferred inland sale but international postage is possible. UK Seller

I'm looking for around £330 including postage (or near offer).

Any Inspection is welcome and will also be very happy to speak over the phone, if that suits you best.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg

OP
S

SpilaMile

Hi all, I will drop the price to £300 including postage!
Feel free to get in touch with me if you are interested.

Top Bottom