• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Massdrop THX AAA 789

badboygolf16v

Forum Donor
Since buying my Massdrop Koss ESP/95X this amp is surplus to requirements. I'm reluctant to sell it because it's such an incredible product, but it's just sitting there doing nothing.

450GBP + postage.

vkvedam

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Hi

How much did you pay for it if you wouldn't mind me asking plus did you have to pay import duties?

Regards
Ven

OP
B

badboygolf16v

Forum Donor
I bought this when it was $350 and paid 100GBP in duties and charges - the total cost to me was just over 400GBP. The current price if ordered now delivered to your door in the UK would be around 430GBP-440GBP.

Given that the amp is in perfect working order and the scarcity I think this is a reasonable price to jump the queue.

Veri

Master Contributor
Given that the amp is in perfect working order and the scarcity I think this is a reasonable price to jump the queue.

I think if not for the the just-now 1000-unit drop your amp would be sold already :)

GLWS

amirraouf7

Since buying my Massdrop Koss ESP/95X this amp is surplus to requirements. I'm reluctant to sell it because it's such an incredible product, but it's just sitting there doing nothing.

450GBP + postage.

Hi

Is there a chance I could see some photos of the AMP? Where about in the UK are you?

Top Bottom