• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD Massdrop Focal Elex

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I need to justify my recent purchase of the HD800s, so the Elex are on their way out. They sound great, but I found the cups to be heavy on my ears and uncomfortable with my relatively small head, but many others find them comfortable so YMMV.

Price: $535 via Paypal, excluding shipping. I'll cover the Paypal fees. Right now they are $700 new on Drop.com with $35 in rewards points, with a ship date of Aug 31st, 2020. I have seen them previously for $600 on Drop.com.

Condition: Very good. I bought them used in May 2020. There is a small scratch on the left ear-cup, but you have to angle it under bright light to even notice (see pic). Comes with original box, original XLR and 1/4 inch cables, and booklet.

Shipping: I know these are a PITA to get in Europe because Focal prevented Drop.com from offering them in their own backyard, so if you are overseas and really want these, we can work something out. Otherwise I'll do USPS Priority Mail from Chicago to CONUS.

I'll leave this as an ASR exclusive for about a week, then they go on ebay.

Attachments

• InkedElex_Scratch_LI.jpg
    InkedElex_Scratch_LI.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 957
  • Elex_1.jpg
    Elex_1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 359

jpanic4

I need to justify my recent purchase of the HD800s, so the Elex are on their way out. They sound great, but I found the cups to be heavy on my ears and uncomfortable with my relatively small head, but many others find them comfortable so YMMV.

Price: $535 via Paypal, excluding shipping. I'll cover the Paypal fees. Right now they are $700 new on Drop.com with $35 in rewards points, with a ship date of Aug 31st, 2020. I have seen them previously for $600 on Drop.com.

Condition: Very good. I bought them used in May 2020. There is a small scratch on the left ear-cup, but you have to angle it under bright light to even notice (see pic). Comes with original box, original XLR and 1/4 inch cables, and booklet.

Shipping: I know these are a PITA to get in Europe because Focal prevented Drop.com from offering them in their own backyard, so if you are overseas and really want these, we can work something out. Otherwise I'll do USPS Priority Mail from Chicago to CONUS.

I'll leave this as an ASR exclusive for about a week, then they go on ebay.

If it wasn’t during these times I would have asked if there is away I can at least listen to these since there is no way I can afford them. Especially since I’m from Chicago as well. :)

Top Bottom