• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: JDS Labs Atom Amp.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Selling a barely used JDS Labs Atom Amp purchased in January. I have recently purchased a XDuoo MT-602 tube amp and enjoying that a lot more than the Atom Amp. It has few scratches on the top plastic case due to stacking a DAC on top. Does not come with company packaging since it was a small cardboard sleeve. Asking $99 which includes shipping cost for CONSUA. *(Due to the adverse weather across most of USA currently, expect a delay in shipping turn around)

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpeg
    IMG_0065.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg
    321.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

antony.h

Hello! Would you ship it to Germany? And how much would it cost included shipping by UPS Expedited, FedEx Economy, or DHL?

OP
_thelaughingman

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello! Would you ship it to Germany? And how much would it cost included shipping by UPS Expedited, FedEx Economy, or DHL?

Antony i'll have to inquire about the rates, but shipping out of US currently is expensive. FedEx international economy is estimated at $50. UPS would be similar or a bit more expensive. I'll update you once i have the rates.

antony.h

Antony i'll have to inquire about the rates, but shipping out of US currently is expensive. FedEx international economy is estimated at $50. UPS would be similar or a bit more expensive. I'll update you once i have the rates.

Thank you keebz! Let's do it in private message.

Top Bottom