• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: JBL 4349 Speakers for Sale SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I have a pair of JBL 4349s that I bought personally for testing. Review here: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...jbl-4349-review-studio-monitor-speaker.22686/

index.php

I really like them but just don't have room for these. One is brand new in the box. The other is as you see it above.

The retail on them is $7,500. I will sell them to US customers for $4,000 plus shipping.

boselover61

Great speakers. Personally too big for me but Amir you have some great gears that youve tested that might be good to put on sale. I appreciate posts like these

AudioJester

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Damn, if you were in Aus I would buy them.
By the way, why is the stand so high?

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
That is my standard stand for all speaker tests. You would have to supply your own or buy the shorter one from JBL.

I can ship them to Austin. I don't think shipping will be too terrible.

DSJR

Major Contributor
Do the angled L100 Classic stands fit them? Tilted back a little to lower the listening axis and off the floor, I reckon someone is going to get an absolute bargain. Not all of us want a squitty active 'forensic analysis box' with 'thumpy stunt bass' to listen to our music at home :D

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
I should. I have so much stuff sitting around that we can't walk around the house anymore....

I have two offsite storerooms and I still can't walk around my listening room...

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Lol, Im in Australia not Austin - shipping would be horrendous.

I'm prepared to bet that it would still be cheaper than buying them through an Australian distributor.

DWPress

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Champster

so, given the choice, you're keeping the Salon2s? Floyd Toole made the same choice based on appearance over the M2s.

Audioguy1

Hello,
I am brand new to this site. I see you have a pair of JBL 4349's for sale, I would be very interested in talking to you about buying those speakers. I have been looking at them for several months now. I live in the Atlanta, GA. area and I am not quite sure what is the best way to contact you is Amirm.

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello,
I am brand new to this site. I see you have a pair of JBL 4349's for sale, I would be very interested in talking to you about buying those speakers. I have been looking at them for several months now. I live in the Atlanta, GA. area and I am not quite sure what is the best way to contact you is Amirm.
Click on his user name Amirm below his avatar and then clic on start conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom