• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: ICEpower 200ASC DIY monoblocks for sale

Feanor

Forum Donor
Folks,

I have two DIY'd by me ICEpower 200ASC monoblock power amps for sale. These are only three weeks old and in 'Mint' condition. The cases are from Ghentaudio.

Note that I have installed only the XLR inputs as these were all I needed. If you are running only SE with RCA outputs, RCA-to-XLR male cables will work fine; I can also pass along to you the RCA connectors and selector switches that Ghentaudio supplied if you so specify.

My asking price is US$325 300 (or Cdn$450 420) plus shipping from Canadian location, PayPal only. US and other foreign buy please be aware that you will be responsible for taxes, duties, and brokerage as might pertain. As a private seller I cannot offer any warranty expressed or otherwise; FOB place of origin.
DSCF1496-X1sml.jpg
DSCF1497-X1sml.jpg
DSCF1498-X1sml.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom