• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Hifiman HE6SE V1 with extras:SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrimp_dude

Cross posting my sale. I also have ebay feedback of 350+ 100% positive. Purchase with confidence.

Selling my excellent condition Hifiman He6se v1 bought from Adorama myself late 2019. I did not put many hours on this headphone: most of the time it's been sitting on my shelf covered in a bag to prevent dust. I've worn these perhaps 20-30 hours in the last 2 years - very low hours.

I consider these the best value in headphones if you have the proper amplification for them.

Does NOT come with the stand. Comes in original packaging with:
  • stock cable
  • stock 1/4" to xlr adapter cable
  • aftermarket Periapt XLR cable
  • 3d printed grills (not honeycomb but different design) and stock grills
  • extra pad rings (x2) and a bunch of pads in different conditions (some pads except brand new velour has few small holes in ear side mesh due to pad swap procedure, does not affect anything):
  • focus pad-a (worn once or twice to test sound)
  • he400 velour pad (worn once to test sound)
  • old style velour donut pads (1 brand new pair, 1 used pair)
  • stock pali pad (glue/pleather starting to come undone in one spot due to pad swapping, not due to use/wear&tear. Has the most hours)
$650 Paypal and shipping included to CONUS.
Local pickup in Los Angeles area ask me for cheaper price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom