• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: HIDIZS S9 Headphone DAC/AMP with Apple iPhone Lightning Adapter, Nearly New for $95 includes shipping (US Only)

ctakim

Forum Donor
HIDIZS S9 HiRes Headphone Amplifier HiFi Decoding USB TYPE C DAC to 3.5&2.5MM adapter DAC Amp for Phones/PC Portable Audio out and the Hidizs LT01 lightning to Type C transfer cable. I bought this in March 2021 from AliExpress (S9) for $94.71 with Tax and the iPhone adapter from HiFiGo for $30.99. It works perfectly on my computer and iPhone. The sound quality is much better than the MacMini internal headphone output and the quality is great on the iPhone too, but I can't tell the difference between this and the Apple Dongle, and I got this for mobile use only. So it cost me over $125 but it is yours for $95 and I'll pay shipping costs. PM me if you are interested. All original boxes and papers included. Thanks!
IMG_2689.jpeg

BuTcHeR

HIDIZS S9 HiRes Headphone Amplifier HiFi Decoding USB TYPE C DAC to 3.5&2.5MM adapter DAC Amp for Phones/PC Portable Audio out and the Hidizs LT01 lightning to Type C transfer cable. I bought this in March 2021 from AliExpress (S9) for $94.71 with Tax and the iPhone adapter from HiFiGo for $30.99. It works perfectly on my computer and iPhone. The sound quality is much better than the MacMini internal headphone output and the quality is great on the iPhone too, but I can't tell the difference between this and the Apple Dongle, and I got this for mobile use only. So it cost me over $125 but it is yours for $95 and I'll pay shipping costs. PM me if you are interested. All original boxes and papers included. Thanks!
View attachment 126058

I cant get it to work on my iphone. I used my iphone 12 usb c to lightening but it didnt work.
I also bought an attachment usb c to lightening in order to use their cable also didnt work... Can you link me which connecter to buy so it works with iphone 12 please. Best of luck on your sale

OP
ctakim

ctakim

Forum Donor
I cant get it to work on my iphone. I used my iphone 12 usb c to lightening but it didnt work.
I also bought an attachment usb c to lightening in order to use their cable also didnt work... Can you link me which connecter to buy so it works with iphone 12 please. Best of luck on your sale
The unit and lightning adapter cable worked on my iPhone X. Originally the HIDIZS lightning adapter was out of stock so I used a generic Amazon lightning to USB-C adapter that did not work. So I ended up ordering the HIDIZS version once I found it in stock. Do you get a light appearing on the S9 unit when you plug it into your phone?

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Welcome Aboard @BuTcHeR. Please move your questions about this product to the review and discussion thread. You will get more answers there.
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/hidizs-s9-review-headphone-adapter.21152/

guls

I bought the HIDIZS S9 from Chris. Thank you for a nice and easy transaction.

BuTcHeR

The unit and lightning adapter cable worked on my iPhone X. Originally the HIDIZS lightning adapter was out of stock so I used a generic Amazon lightning to USB-C adapter that did not work. So I ended up ordering the HIDIZS version once I found it in stock. Do you get a light appearing on the S9 unit when you plug it into your phone?
Thank you very much for confirming that. I tried hidizs customer support they kept telling iphone 12 charging cable works which is wrong... ya i get no light... i can get it working on pc but not iphone. I try find some adapter to buy

Top Bottom