• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Genelec 8030C in white MINT - $1,300 free shipping - US only

EchoChamber

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Hello everyone,

I'm selling my pair of Genelec 8030C active monitors in white. I've had them since last September and they've only been lightly and very gently used in my home office space (a non smoking environment).

I use them as mid fields and they work very well in that space. Plenty of volume and presence currently driven by my Topping D90 MQA in pre mode. They sound much bigger than their modest size would suggest.

Each speaker has an analog balanced input but it can be used with single ended audio equipment using a RCA to 3-pin male XLR adapter or a RCA to 3-pin male XLR interconnect cable.

I have all the original packaging. This pair was built in August 2020 and is in mint condition and available now.

Asking: $1,300 shipped (US only) - local pick up available in Northern NJ, Montclair area.

IMG_2174 (1).png

IMG_0057 (1).png

IMG_0062 (1).png

Last edited:
OP
EchoChamber

EchoChamber

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Bump

OP
EchoChamber