• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD! FS Yamaha RX-V685 surround AVR

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
This is it! A nice Yamaha AVR. $200 plus shipping. I'm also throwing in for FREE two high quality Pyle 4 inch speakers that actually sound fairly good for 4 inchers. Much better than the GR Research LGK speakers. Just google the name of the "Yamaha RX-V685" it will come up with the Yamaha factory information. All the specs for you to see. This thing is loaded ok, extremely loaded up with features for $200! The Pyle speakers are listed on Amazon as Pyle 4 inch speakers, they are the boxed home version, not car stereo versions. This will let you know what you are getting for free. Once again, my loss is your gain. I price things to sell quickly. Hopefully in a few days. At this price this would be good for kids, a younger couple or an inexpensive 7.1 surround for yourself! Has latest software updates. Runs perfect with lots of power. Why haven't you bought it already? This is Goodwill/Salvation Army pricing :)

Attachments

• Yamaha RX-V685.jpg
    Yamaha RX-V685.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 62

regan

Well, I want to buy it if still available.
Do you send to Europe?

Last edited:
OP
S

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
Well, I want to buy it if still available.
Do you send to Europe?
I can send UPS to Europe but it will cost a fortune! Probably $100 minimum. Plus it has to get there undamaged. I don't think it is worth it for you. I'd like to sell it but I don't want you to over pay and possibly have a damaged unit arrive.

Top Bottom