• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

[SOLD] FS: Neumann KH310A inc grille and LH25 mount

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Very sad to see them go, it's actually taken me 5 days to "get around" to making the listing :(

OP
T

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Price drop, $3750

Dolomick

Just so you know, ProAudiostar sells these new for less if you chat with them, the last pair sold for $3250 on Reverb, and there is another pair on Reverb for $3200.

OP
T

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just so you know, ProAudiostar sells these new for less if you chat with them, the last pair sold for $3250 on Reverb, and there is another pair on Reverb for $3200.

Plus tax plus shipping = $3564 in my cart, no grilles or mounts (about $400 IIRC)

But, you did make me realize one error which is I usually include free shipping to minimize back & forth and on these units I'm not doing that.

So, price dropped again to $3500

Dolomick

How old are they? Too bad I am not interested in the accessories but if you change your mind about selling just the speakers, let me know.

Top Bottom