• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD FS Hypex NC400 Mono kits - assembled pair

alanhuth

I just built 2 of the Hypex DIYclassD mono kits. They work perfectly. $1050 shipped CONUS

Used for 30 mins. They were $675 each delivered. They seem to be out of stock now.
The only liberty I took in building them is that I sanded the surfaces down a little on the inside and put thermal grease between the amp and the chassis.

Here is the detail: DIYclassd.com

I'm selling because right now I need more channels for the Linkwitz affliction.

This price is firm. I think it is a good deal. I wish somebody had made this offer when I bought them.
I am not the haggling type. If you don't want them at this price, please move on.

Thanks,

Alan

hypex pair.jpg

Last edited:
OP
A

alanhuth

I suppose, but it may cost you. If you want to go to $1100 us, I'll ship UPS and take the chance. Either it's better for me or it's better for you. I don't want to drag the box over there, have them weigh it, do all their measurements, give me a price, which I give to you for approval, then proceed. I will take the risk of anything over $50 if you take the risk of anything under $50. If I were a betting man, I'd say chances are that I will win the bet, but it will only be 5 or 10 bucks. But if you win, it could be a lot more than that. Risk management on your part.

KEW

Forum Donor
Put me next on the list, if Certainkindoffool doesn't work out!
Good luck with it!

Certainkindoffool

Forum Donor
I received the amps this morning and am happily rocking out with my 3 year old.

Alan was wonderful to deal with, the amps were very well packaged, in near perfect condition, and his communication throughout the process was equally excellent.

I have no reservations about recommending Alan as a trustworthy member of the audio community.

OP
A

alanhuth

Thanks, Nathan. Very nice of you to say that. The bar has been set.

Top Bottom