• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Focal Aria K2, Brand NEW

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
I have not even opened them.
Ordered months ago. Finally received them after a long wait.
By now I've found my reference monitor 2-ways that I was looking for(M126be).
I am still trying some speakers but no longer interested in more small $$ 2ways.

I have not even opened them (though I am curious of course) as I expect they will be easier to sell if they are brand spanking new.
They retail for $2400 and these replace the old regular ARIA line. I guess "K2" is equal to "MII" or mark 2.

Looking to take $1700+shipping to your home not to exceed $75 (I will pay over $75 for continental USA). I will pay the Paypal fee.

Here is the stock photo, I am sorry but I will not open these to take pictures I want to keep the box stapled shut.
I listed them at Audiogon as well.

Attachments

• k2.png
    k2.png
    397.7 KB · Views: 75

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
They retail for $2400 and these replace the old regular ARIA line. I guess "K2" is equal to "MII" or mark 2.
I'm sorry, but that is actually wrong.

K2 is a special edition of Aria, not its replacement. BTW, they cost literally twice as much as originals here in France, so barely any replacement. To date, Aria is (and will) still in production.

Anyway.;)

OP
R

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Here the regular Aria is $2200 & the K2 is $2400.
In any case the dealer I purchased these from closed out the regular Aria and only sells the K2.
I guess I actually dont know if they are a replacement or simply an ".upgrade".

The main point is they are new both in release and in an unopened state and not the same as the old Aria.
I want people to know a little about them and that they are not just a new color as Focal is not well know here at all. Though on ASR and a few other places they are(and for some reason in custom car audio)

Reactions: ATN
OP
R

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Must sell these to buy other things. You won't find a Focal dealer who will negotiate even close to this much on these.
$1600 shipped to you in the contiguous USA. I only accept PayPal and we do it legit where I pay the fee and you sign for the package.

OP
R

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
These have been sold and are no longer available. Take care.

Top Bottom