• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: FabFilter Pro-Q 3 · Parametric Equaliser Plugin · VST VST3 AU · Licence Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas0_0

Forum Donor
I am selling my licence to FabFilter's excellent Pro-Q 3 parametric equaliser plugin.

FabFilter have confirmed to me via email that this is possible. Following purchase, I will complete FabFilter's online transfer form to send you the licence.

Price is £110 (UK RRP is £144).

Please let me know of any questions.

Here is the product page: https://www.fabfilter.com/products/pro-q-3-equalizer-plug-in

Key features:
  • Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit)
  • Up to 24 EQ bands
  • Supports stereo, mono and surround channel layouts (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2)
  • Optional Dynamic EQ mode for all bands (Bell and Shelf shapes), using any slope setting and with perfect analog matching, with optional external side chain triggering
  • Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease of use and efficiency
  • Ultra-steep 'Brickwall' slope setting for LP and HP filters
  • Full surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2) with intelligent speaker selection
  • External spectrum visualization from any other Pro-Q 3 instance, including collision detection
  • Per-band mid/side or left/right processing, so you can EQ the mid, side, left or right signals separately
  • Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
  • Flat Tilt filter shape, a flat tilting correction curve over the whole audible frequency spectrum
  • Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!
  • Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode
  • Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf, Flat Tilt
  • Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct
  • EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another Pro-Q 3 instance or an external signal
  • Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and external spectrum visualization, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt, freeze and collision detection
  • Auto Gain and Gain Scale
  • Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes
  • Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
  • Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
  • Phase Invert option to change polarity
  • Large output level meter with peak level readout
  • Extreme CPU optimization: Pro-Q 3 uses very little CPU and memory, so you can use hundreds of instances in a session
  • GPU-powered graphics acceleration
  • Double-click text entry of parameter values
  • Supports stereo, mono and surround channel layouts (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2)
  • Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
  • MIDI Learn with option to control the currently active band
  • Undo/redo and A/B comparison
  • Smart Parameter Interpolation
  • Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
  • Extensive help file with interactive help hints

s-l1600.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom