• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Dutch & Dutch 8c, Black/Black Oak, Mint Condition

Ambientwks

£8950 + insured shipping at cost (pick-up available if close to London).

These are the 'full fat' version with the lovely black oak finish (not the £1k cheaper 'studio' model). Immaculately kept, given regular cleaning and care, and recently given a clean bill of health by KMR in London. These were flat to 22Hz in my medium-size studio, and gave unparallelled combination of imaging (depth, width, height) and detail. They are every bit as good as people say, and only reason I am selling is to upgrade to a W371/8351B setup at twice the price. Fairly unique chance to get a mint pair for £2,460 off retail as most people are hanging on to these. The price is nearly as low as I'm willing to go - but if you want to make a reasonable offer, please do. Of course I understand it may not be competitive if you're outside the UK or EU (but at least there is no waiting list to deal with!)

Note on Shipping: Pickup from London, or happy to ship if that's the best for you. I will use heavy-duty nylon strapping to secure the inner box, but Please note that Courier will be responsible for safe carriage and condition on arrival. They are very heavy and posting does involve some risk. Please get in touch before checking out to discuss your preferred method of transport - listed shipping costs are just an indication (and i had to put something there to publish the listing).

Note on seller feedback:
I am selling the same pair on reverb (with the same photos, higher price there due to fees) so you can have a look at my seller feedback there from over the years! I realise I'm new here :)

Please let me know if you'd like High-Resolution copies of the photos, but I've tried to show from all angles here.
IMG0614DxO.jpg

_MG_0623_DxO.jpg

_MG_0627_DxO.jpg
_MG_0619_DxO.jpg

_MG_0635_DxO.jpg

_MG_0634_DxO.jpg

_MG_0647_DxO.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Ambientwks

Ambientwks

Just a heads up that 2 have these in the cart on reverb, so if you were thinking about it...

lherrm

Not a buyer but they look fantastic.

Top Bottom