• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: DIY Hypex NC502MP Amplifier [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptodorov0

For sale is my stereo amplifier based on Hypex NC502MP. All connectors on the back panel are quality parts by Schurter (IEC), Neutrik (XLR) and Cliff binding posts, which allow using banana plugs or bare wires, internal speaker wire is 4Connect 2.5mm2 OFC. Listened to it for < 100 hours with underpowered bookshelf speakers (ATC SCM 11) so it was never pushed near its limits.

Only XLR inputs are wired because I don't have any unbalanced sources but you can just use RCA to XLR cables or resolder the custom input PCB to use the Neutrik RCAs that are already there if you don't have balanced outputs on your source.

The Hypex module itself is bolted to the aluminium chassis bottom lid and thermal paste is used between the module and enclosure. The enclosure itself is the ModuShop(Hifi2000) Galaxy Maggiorato GX283 which looks and feels solid. It is made of black oxidized aluminum with a 10mm thick face plate and allows for effective heat dissipation.

Dimensions: 230 (W) x 86mm (H) x 245mm (D).

Attachments

• IMG_3710 copy.jpg
    IMG_3710 copy.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_3712 2 copy.jpg
    IMG_3712 2 copy.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3705 2 copy.jpg
    IMG_3705 2 copy.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

scaroo

Hey ptodorov0,

I am very interested, do you want to continue in PM?

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
The exception is for forum donors.

Typically it is 30 posts and 30 days.

scaroo

I am indeed a first time poster as mostly a lurker/reader of reviews and waiting for an opportunity on an ncore amp in Europe for a while.

Is there a restriction about it?

BTW, no sale yet as the seller didn't answer to my request to go PM.

OP
P

ptodorov0

I thought the forum has had some conditions for the 1st sale thread? 1st post here and immediately sales???
I was also a long time "lurker" without registration and I admire what Amir and everyone else has done and contributed. That's why I decided to become a forum sponsor. Sorry if that felt like I became a sponsor just to sell something. Clearly not the case!

I am indeed a first time poster as mostly a lurker/reader of reviews and waiting for an opportunity on an ncore amp in Europe for a while.

Just saw the thread replies. Sent you a PM now.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor

Restrictions only apply to Sellers not Buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom