• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Buckeye Amps 8 channel Hypex NC252MP Amp:SOLD!!!

blaketag

I had Dylan build me a pair of 8 channel amps based on the Hypex NC252MP modules. I recently got a great deal on an NAD M28 7-channel amp and wanted to try out the Purifi modules it features. As a result I no longer need one of my 8 channel amps from Buckeye. Mine is built in the older 19" wide case and does not have the faceplate logo. Both amps were shipped 01/14/2021 and incorporate all the suggestions Amir had in his teardown review. The amp is in excellent, like-new condition and works perfectly. Very happy with the sound quality of these amps. Looking to recoup my cost of $1350 including shipping and PayPal. Save a bit of money and no wait! Ready to ship now.

PXL_20210114_032037795_3.jpg

Buckeye 1.jpg

Buckeye 2.jpg

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
You do not meet the minimum 30 post count required to post items for sale. However, if @Buckeye Amps will verify you are an original Amp purchaser I will let this slide. So all @Buckeye Amps needs to do is throw a like at this post as validation.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
Thanks Adam. I messaged Dylan about your request and I had also previously let him know of my plan to swap one of his amps out for the M28. I am sure he will meet your request soon.
Your good to go now. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you Dylan.

complexlinebundle

I’m interested @blaketag. I’ll send you a PM now!

complexlinebundle

SOLD. That was quick. Dylan produces a high quality product that is obviously in demand!
Can't wait to get them! and it was perfect timing. I was already familiar with Dylan's amps from a couple months ago, and I just started looking for a new amp today. These are going to power my new build of the LXmini + subs :D... I (hopefully) should be done by the weekend, so this beats waiting until July!

Top Bottom