• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD Black Lumin U1 Mini - New in Box, Never Opened

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Brand new, in unopened box directly from Lumin US distributor. I bought this and while it was in transit, decided to consolidate my systems. As such, I no longer have use for it. Since it has not been opened the pictures below are stock and not from the actual unit being shipped. Before shipping, I will unbox the unit to confirm its content but require the buyer be a part (zoom meeting?) of that process.

Price Includes free fast shipping via UPS for CONUS residence and pp fees.

If interested, I have a low use almost new, highly rated Topping D90 (MQA version) that i was planning on using with the Lumin mini. I would be willing to put them both together for $2450 which would include free CONUS shipping and PP fees.

Award winning Network audio transport device. Perfect condition. Comes double boxed with all original paperwork, materials.
Transport-only unit combines the best of LUMIN U1 and LUMIN D2
- Identical processor supports DSD256 and 384khz playback
- Quad native clock system for precision timing
- Low noise shielded switching power supply
- 5 types of digital audio output including USB
- MQA Decoding
- Resampling to every supported format up to DSD128
- Supports DoP (DSD over PCM) for Optical, Coaxial RCA, Coaxial BNC & AES/EUB SPDIF

All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by TINMAN
- LUMIN program of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support..

Attachments

• LUMIN-U1-Mini-black-facing-right.jpg
    LUMIN-U1-Mini-black-facing-right.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 106
  • LUMIN-U1-Mini-black-front.jpg
    LUMIN-U1-Mini-black-front.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 109
  • LUMIN-U1-Mini-black-rear.jpg
    LUMIN-U1-Mini-black-rear.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 138
Top Bottom