• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: Benchmark DAC3B and Topping A90

Status
Not open for further replies.

archerious

Up for sale is an excellent condition Benchmark DAC3B and Topping A90.

Both have been in a smoke-free home since day 1.

Only selling as I have reduced my headphone inventory down quite a bit, so I no longer need these two products. I mostly use my speakers lately, which have their own DAC and amp.

I have feedback on Head-fi as well: https://www.head-fi.org/members/archerious.186900/#classifieds-feedback

----------

Topping A90 includes the power cord. Fantastic amplifier, paired very well with the Susvara, He1000V2, and Arya that I tried it with. Very clean and detailed. Works perfectly and looks great.

Asking $300 shipped CONUS. SOLD elsewhere.

--------

Benchmark DAC3B includes the original box, manual, power cable, and Benchmark XLR's. Works perfectly, as per the manual you can adjust the jumper's voltage output to pair with different gear, 12V for Benchmark gear, 4V for most gear, and even 2V. Goldensound has a great post on this as well. This DAC is built very well, made in the USA.

Asking $900 shipped CONUS.

---------------

20220901_231549.jpg

Last edited:
OP
archerious

archerious

You're selling them?
I'm not a fortune teller, but I see deep regrets in your future...
I don't need them. The MiniDSP SHD is what my speakers use, and I sold my Susvara off. I don't use headphones much lately so the DAC3B isn't needed. Same with the A90, I own two other headphone amps already.

Best I sell off gear that's collecting dust.

OP
archerious

archerious

Topping A90 is SOLD

Benchmark DAC3B is still for sale.

OP
archerious

archerious

DAC3B is now SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom