• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: ADI-2 DAC FS V2

f1shb0n3

Forum Donor
ADI-2 DAC FS V2 with AK4493 DAC chip.
Purchased from B&H about a year ago, in good working condition. Firmware upgraded to latest, restored to factory defaults.
Selling because I upgraded to Pro version (on pic below).
Prefer local sale in Seattle Area.
$850

ADI-2 DAC FS V2.jpeg

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Another high end gadget I've been lusting after that I don't really need but....

OP
F

f1shb0n3

Forum Donor
To be fair and fully transparent I'd like to inform anyone interested in ADI-2 DAC that the best price available online is $949 + about $40 shipping from Germany with no sales tax added at Thomann: https://www.thomannmusic.com/rme_adi_2_dac_fs.htm

Because of this, I'm starting to reconsider the sale. I'll have to reduce the price further to be competitive and I'm not willing to part with it for that amount. I'm just trying it out as a headphone amp for my office desk and I think I might want to keep it..

mac

Forum Donor
OP: Stand firm on the price. The unit is worth what you're asking. Ordering direct from Germany may be subject to customs fees that aren't trivial.

shrimp_dude

I would be firm on price. These go for your price and higher very quickly. If you check ebay you'll see the used units there go for even higher, and that's with tax + ebay fees involved on top.

Personally living in the USA I would not order from Germany due to warranty logistics. RME ADI-2 Dac seems to have some issues here and there regarding the screen and other parts that some people have had a hard time getting fixed due to RME's support/supply chain.

Top Bottom