• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: 3 Legacy Audio Silhouette Pro On-Walls Full Range $3695 SOLD!!!

seedragon

Forum Donor
Selling three Legacy Audio Silhouette Pro on-wall full-range speakers. They are in nearly mint condition (I can't find any cosmetic issues with them), and of course they sound amazing. Reason for sale is that I moved to a bigger space and am switching to floor standers.

Retail: $4,800
Asking $3,695

From Legacy Audio:

Application: Low profile articulate full range main or side on-wall
System Type: 4 driver, 3 way
Mounting: Wall mount with bracket
Tweeter: 4" AMT folded ribbon
Midwoofer: 7" Silver/Graphite woven diaphragm, cast basket, phase compensation plug
Bass: 10" long throw low-profile motor
Passive Radiator: 10" mass loaded pneumatic

If you want to get your speakers off the floor to put them behind an acoustically transparent screen, for a cleaner look, or to save a lot of space in your room, there are few higher-end speakers you can buy than the Silhouettes.

I'm selling the Pro model which doesn't come with the baffles.

Note that the "center" is actually an L/R with mounting hardware that is oriented to mount it horizontally. Per Legacy, you can change the mounting bracket orientation to mount it vertically, which is what I planned to do when I got an acoustically transparent screen.

They are 55 lbs each, so pick-up in Austin, TX preferred, or up to 4 hours drive to meet you or drop it off.

_DSC2003.jpg

_DSC2004.jpg

_DSC2005.jpg

_DSC2009.jpg

_DSC2010.jpg

_DSC2012.jpg

Last edited:
OP
seedragon

seedragon

Forum Donor
Yup, still available.

maglito

I also sent a PM with no response. I'm assuming, almost a year later, these are gone.

OP
seedragon

seedragon

Forum Donor
I also sent a PM with no response. I'm assuming, almost a year later, these are gone.
Sorry, didn't see the PM. Yes, they are gone.

Top Bottom