• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

So this thing costs 43k....

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I can't tell, which is Thomas, and which is Amir? Guessing Amir is the one with the probe since he's the measurement guy.
I would give some Kudos to Thomas though. He did not complain a bit after my lengthy measurements/examination.

I have a problem though. Not sure where I left the probe after examination. Thomas, you are feeling anything???

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I would give some Kudos to Thomas though. He did not complain a bit after my lengthy measurements/examination.

I have a problem though. Not sure where I left the probe after examination. Thomas, you are feeling anything???
I'd be afraid to say no again least you present me with something bigger still.

It's ok Amirm we can just cuddle.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Btw this was just a innocent and nostalgic reference to..,
51JAy4FXWTL.jpg

Before @DonH56 lowered the tone in his typical style .

It's Christmas we must all go back to being good Christian boys .

PS no cows were harmed during the filming of this production, they developed a wink when the vet showed themselves and their eye lashes grew a bit longer but other than that they were normal.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
PS no cows were harmed during the filming of this production, they developed a wink when the vet showed themselves and their eye lashes grew a bit longer but other than that they were normal.
Don't change the topic Thomas. I need my bloody instrument back! Please look before you flush.....

direstraitsfan98

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Btw this was just a innocent and nostalgic reference to..,
View attachment 43183
Before @DonH56 lowered the tone in his typical style .

It's Christmas we must all go back to being good Christian boys .

Ah I forgot about these books. They are so good. I read them all in high school. The way he described living in the countryside sounds like the perfect way to spend your life.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Don't change the topic Thomas. I need my bloody instrument back! Please look before you flush.....
Iv told you a thousand times darling , I can't feel if it's in so how am I ment to know when it's out.

We could try the one that vibrates but we both know your too cheap to replace the batteries.

Bloody you say , maybe I need to visit the doctor....

Oh dear oh dear oh dear .

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Maybe we should go with the pot and veterinarian version instead.
Insisting on the benefits of NOS multi-bit DACs is like:
View attachment 43192
That's no cat..

If it is then I'd suggest a brown sack and fast flowing stream. This also works for the middle child .

murraycamp

Forum Donor
^^^^
Santa won't be stopping at you house this year Savage

Dammit. I guess no Nordost Odin Electrosmog Buster Mark VII power cable for me. No awdiofile bliss for Xmas. I'll just have to wait another year. Or get a 2nd mortage.

Last edited:

NTomokawa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Maybe we should go with the pot and veterinarian version instead.
Insisting on the benefits of NOS multi-bit DACs is like:
Opossums are bros. They don't carry rabies and they eat the real nasties like vipers and ticks.

Reminds me of solifuges, but I wouldn't want to cuddle with one of those things.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Opossums are bros. They don't carry rabies and they eat the real nasties like vipers and ticks.
Some people love the way they taste, a popular "road kill" dinner. ;)

Southall-1998

Audio Note UK is evil for so many reasons. The guy who created the company did it off the success and hard work of a Japanese man who originally created Audio Note. He was originally just a distributor for him and because he was so far away and little oversight was given to his process, he managed to establish a successful operation. All based on the hard work or another person. The man is a thief.

Did I mention he (among many they companies nowadays) has moved labour to east Europe to take advantage of and exploit the extremely cheap labour market? It’s cheaper to manufacture goods in countries like Poland then China... hence all the audiophile companies that have done out of east Europe.

That sounds very unsettling. I'm glad we no longer own an Audio Note product.

Thanks for sharing.

S.

Top Bottom