• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

So, just saw this on Facebook from Shenzhenaudio, SMSL SU-9, I can't keep up!

xmal

Pricing has just been reveled at $439.99! With 30th September release date.

The long-awaited S.M.S.L SU-9 priced $439.99 will be officially launched at 10:00 am (UTC+8) on September 30th, at the same time, pre-order would be opened at that time, and about to delivered on October 10th. Different from SU-8, the previous generation, the overall design of SU-9 is more fashionable, not only greatly improves other parameters, but also adds the most popular MQA format at present. What’s worthing, It adapts the ES9038PRO decoding chip, the top flagship performance of ESS Technology, supports Bluetooth 5.0 transmission as well.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Pricing has just been reveled at $439.99! With 30th September release date.

The long-awaited S.M.S.L SU-9 priced $439.99 will be officially launched at 10:00 am (UTC+8) on September 30th, at the same time, pre-order would be opened at that time, and about to delivered on October 10th. Different from SU-8, the previous generation, the overall design of SU-9 is more fashionable, not only greatly improves other parameters, but also adds the most popular MQA format at present. What’s worthing, It adapts the ES9038PRO decoding chip, the top flagship performance of ESS Technology, supports Bluetooth 5.0 transmission as well.

Makes the m400 look a little overpriced . Maybe thats the strategy- get the early adopters to pay £800- release a "new" version of a lower model that echoes the flagship 6 months later at $400, play both ends against the middle.

xmal

Makes the m400 look a little overpriced . Maybe thats the strategy- get the early adopters to pay £800- release a "new" version of a lower model that echoes the flagship 6 months later at $400, play both ends against the middle.

I guess. I was going to buy their M500 last week, but heard about this at the same time. I think I might go for this now, although in another couple of years I will be classed as an early adopter! Makes all the MQA enabled devices look expensive now, if that is a feature set you require.

Top Bottom