• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Snake Oil Department, Top This

Robin L

Master Contributor
Do they make versions for other music styles too?
Well, you might want to try out some cryogenically treated hospital jacks for Post-Bop, West Coast Jazz.

egellings

Major Contributor
I wonder how many of those outlets have been sold at that price. Might as well get a couple for the kids, too.

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You need one of these to keep the Quantums organized.

A spinoff of original Blue Sun combined with another layer which includes Stein's Quantum Organizer technology.

$1,049.00
1619551652850.png

Robin L

Master Contributor

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
You need one of these to keep the Quantums organized.

A spinoff of original Blue Sun combined with another layer which includes Stein's Quantum Organizer technology.

$1,049.00
View attachment 126693

Just when my blood pressure returned to normal from reading these threads, you had to post this. In less than two seconds you have destroyed my faith in the human race. The next generations are all doomed. We seem to be reverting to caveman science. I need to put my head in the sand......

brbsnacks

I'm thinking about going into business making audiophile q tips. Maybe sell them audiophile anti static dryer sheets too. Theres too much money to be made selling to these people. I cant fault the companies if people believe this crap.

ta240

Major Contributor

Won't they need new wiring with a separate ground wire to use an isolated ground outlet? How many houses are wired that way? And without metal conduit and metal outlet boxes it really isn't going to do anything, right?
I guess if you can afford these outlets you just get a new place built for them...

I wonder how many of those outlets have been sold at that price. Might as well get a couple for the kids, too.

I guess the trick is to offer that outlet and then go "but for $300 I can get you 95% of what that one is"

Loathecliff

Low noise Audiophile batteries to replace all that AC crap
:facepalm:
You've just raised a huge question Wes.
The Loathecliffs are living the off-grid dream (I'm reading from the article).
However, all our modern life gismos run from a set of non-audiophile batteries.
Is our sonic world of John Bower's TL speakers and class D amp missing out?
Is our bank of 880 a/h lead acid lumps depriving us of that final veil-lifting step?
It sounded gorgeous until you posted, but now??? :(

PS Where do I buy these audiophile batteries?

Top Bottom