• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SMSL SA400 Power Amp - 230 WPC into 4 Ohms

mononoaware

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Please read the extensive coverage on the DA-9 thread as this is SA-400 thread.

Hi yes I apologise, I should have posted in that DA-9 thread by quoting from this thread.

Making more high quality amplifiers is great, making more amplifiers just to make them isn't as great.

I think it is still early days for SMSL (even though it seems they have been around for longer due to releasing so many products).

Last edited:

jokan

Hi yes I apologise, I should have posted in that DA-9 thread by quoting from this thread.

I think it is still early days for SMSL (even though it seems they have been around for longer due to releasing so many products).

I know that about 8 years ago now I bought my first SMSL amp, other than turn off pop, it was good for the era! In the Class-D era, that's a lot of technological advancement. Pumping out so many new models this year is a new thing for them. Either case, I believe in them in generalised terms.

jokan

no apology necessary friend!
I'm not a mod!

Top Bottom