• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SMSL M10 initial impressions

robyneil

I see...that's why I wondered why the THD was different from @amirm 's results. Thanks for the info.

I did get a hold of a RCA to XLR cable. This is probably no longer necessary but here are the results anyway:

SMSL_SU8_M10_RCA_LINEOUT_COMPARISON.PNG

LuckyJohn

Hi,
First of all I just want to say hello as it is my first post and kindly ask you not to be too critical for my English :)
I have SMSL M10 since one month and to my (old) years it sounds better than all other devices I have.
My setup: QNAP NAS (DLNA) -> Auralic Mini -> USB SMSL M10 -> Yamaha A-RX3080 -> Heco (Celan 502 Bi-Amp front speakers).
(I see, this post is old, but I try... )
Good info, thank you for share.
You hear a difference between Bi-amp and without bi-amp with this Heco Celan (GT?) 502?

Tavy

Yes, it is. I was not 100%convinced initially that I can hear the difference but I did some tests after I've changed the power amp to Arcam and I could let one speaker in Bi-amp and one Mono amp. It was as well confirmed by the graphical analysis following the room correction done by Yamaha receiver.

Top Bottom