• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SMSL C200 DAC/Headphone Amp

nsfgp

Full Moon today?? Out of the blue found this thing already for sale as I type on Amazon. Seriously it checks all marks IMHO including price.
If it measures/performs up to our usually expected standard and the headphone amp is good ; this would be the Dac/Amp AIO to get. Better value than DX3Pro+ with Balanced connections.

SMSL C200 Amazon

@peterwen @SMSL-Mandy : You guys are slacking off!! ;) Some promo could have been done weeks ago ... didn't you see how many posts ask for DAC/Amp recommendation?? You could have build up the hype at least and gave a heads up. You don't have to let Topping gets all the headline news here.
Please sent one to Amir ASAP!! :)

41pZuqiAhvL._AC_SL1003_.jpg

51zsaVlf+oL._AC_SL1003_.jpg

61WnSvyxn3L._AC_SL1003_.jpg

61KDiSdlM6L._AC_SL1003_.jpg

71HfFeFMjdL._AC_SL1003_.jpg

51xNXgCrm7L._AC_SL1003_.jpg

Last edited:
OP
N

nsfgp

[EDIT: Delivery date on Amazon listing now is Sept 27, 2022 FYI.]
Strange you didn't see price ... I can put it into my shopping cart too.
But there is nothing else you can find on this unit. No listing/promo/manual on SMSL site, etc.
Wish Mandy/Peter can provide a little more info on this thing here.

Attachments

• 1660760335828.png
    1660760335828.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Bleib

Major Contributor
Well, this sure seems interesting. Doesn't have double DACs, so is it actually balanced at all?
Otherwise it seems to like DO100 plus headphone amp

Last edited:

Toku

Major Contributor
[EDIT: Delivery date on Amazon listing now is Sept 27, 2022 FYI.]
Strange you didn't see price ... I can put it into my shopping cart too.
But there is nothing else you can find on this unit. No listing/promo/manual on SMSL site, etc.
Wish Mandy/Peter can provide a little more info on this thing here.
I think the C200 is probably an SMSL product designed and sold by Aoshida HiFi.

Therefore, there is no posting on the SMSL HP for a while. It is also not handled by Shenzhen Audio or HiFI Express.

Top Bottom