• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Should more emphasis be given to speaker (& driver) size in reviews + what is the ethos of this site?

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
Smokin a fat one, a nice ice tea, then a,
Pitch black room is my preference for listening to music.smokin a fat one
Reminded me of the old Cheech and Chong movies where he would smoke a gigantic 1.5 inch diameter 6 inch long one. In their day those were funny movies. I was a police officer back then and I loved the scene where they would be driving with smoke rolling out of the windows. Very funny!

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Reminded me of the old Cheech and Chong movies where he would smoke a gigantic 1.5 inch diameter 6 inch long one. In their day those were funny movies. I was a police officer back then and I loved the scene where they would be driving with smoke rolling out of the windows. Very funny!

At least they where not dangerous, while parking on the sideway scared to get a speeding ticket. :)

Top Bottom