• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Shipping times from China ?

The Messiah

Ordered a topping dac from Schenzhenaudio in China and was hoping for it to arrive before Christmas to Ireland but 24 days later and still no sign of it :(

On the tracking page I noticed that it was fairly quick travelling from China to Belgium, but the last event was on the 1st Dec "departure to country of destination".

When i bought the item I was told it usually takes 15 days to arrive to Ireland which is OK but 24+ days seems a long stretch even with Xmas etc etc

Is this normal or should i be concerned ? Anyone else have similar experiences ?

Presumably I'd have to wait another few weeks before I'd be eligible for a refund?

M00ndancer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Nothing is normal now, I ship lots of stuff from China and and the closer to Christmas, New Year you get the longer it takes.
Combine that with the pandemic, where everyone buy stuff online instead of going out in the shops.
Every postal service, shipping company is struggling with the sheer amount of packages.

Normally, with no pandemic and no Christmas, 15 days seems ok.
Now, my guess is anything from 24+ up to 90 days.

M00ndancer

Forum Donor

bluefuzz

Major Contributor
Is this normal or should i be concerned ?
Yes it's normal - if anything is normal at the moment ...

My Topping stack took about 3 days from China to Belgium, ~5 days from Belgium to Denmark, and another 10 days or so to clear customs and travel the last 30 km from Copenhagen to where I live ...

M00ndancer

Forum Donor
:-s "Can relate." Problem is I'm not getting the treatment.

:(

They can't cure mine, only prolong my lifespan. As long as my body can take the treatment that is.

Top Bottom