• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Shenzhen big sale ( Ya Right )

Slayer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
First off i apologize if i posted this in the wrong area (mod feel free to move if needed ).

Well like a lot of you, i was surprised and happy to see the email this morning from Shenzhen about their big March sale.
1617038681365.png

Turns out, it is only for a handful of products. I get so tired of the sellers pulling this cr.... I would think many people are going to assume this was 15% off all store items. Should have known better. It does however make me think twice about ever doing business from a site when they pull this on customers.
It's really to bad, I'm sure there where many out there waiting for just a deal like this to jump on the D30 pro as well as other Dac's.

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
First off i apologize if i posted this in the wrong area (mod feel free to move if needed ).

Well like a lot of you, i was surprised and happy to see the email this morning from Shenzhen about their big March sale.
View attachment 120991
Turns out, it is only for a handful of products. I get so tired of the sellers pulling this cr.... I would think many people are going to assume this was 15% off all store items. Should have known better. It does however make me think twice about ever doing business from a site when they pull this on customers.
It's really to bad, I'm sure there where many out there waiting for just a deal like this to jump on the D30 pro as well as other Dac's.
Not that it makes you feel better, but Monoprice is doing the exact same 15% off sitewide exclusions apply thing. To be fair, they may have contracts with companies that prevent them from discounting certain gear.

OP
S

Slayer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Not that it makes you feel better, but Monoprice is doing the exact same 15% off sitewide exclusions apply thing. To be fair, they may have contracts with companies that prevent them from discounting certain gear.
Oh I get it, it's just sad they pull this on potentially new customers or old customers as far as that goes.
Maybe if we get enough complaints from members, they will at least honor it for ASR members.

Click bait
Agreed

Top Bottom