• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Shanling M3S for sale

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
For sale, good clean condition, full working order with box, paperwork etc.

Nice DAP with balanced and SE output, 132mW at 32ohms amplifier, single card slot and no internal memory.

FULL DISCLOSURE - I am selling this because I see no benefit over the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Sony Xperia XZ PremiumI use. The S10 is just as transparent, far longer battery life and better options to use different players, EQ etc (I use the Onkyo player). The Xperia XZ is now used purely as a music player with no SIM card, even with a half shot battery it runs much longer than the M3S. There is no sonic benefit of the M3S over my cellphones and I will be straight up about why I no longer see value in carrying it around.

Battery is still strong with no charge fall off.

However, if you want a DAP this is nicely made, audibly transparent and not crazily pricey.

For UK buyers £70 inc. p&p, overseas buyers let me know if interested and we could work out a shipping price. If interested payment by paypal.

Top Bottom