• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Shakti Hallograph's, are you a believer??

OP
D

Deleted member 12

A friend who I visited (http://audiosciencereview.com/forum...e-aficionado-and-audiophile-john-brooks.1325/) had a pair of these:

index.php

He said they made a difference to him. I did not detect any signature of them doing anything. As Steve said earlier, these devices are too small to act like diffusers. Their effect can be measured as can the shrinking of room dimensions when you put a coat of paint on the walls. :)

That said, Davey is a good man with different audio beliefs from us. Please be polite toward him as a favor to me.

Amir, I appreciate your support here. However, it is clear to me that the 'different beliefs' you state that I have, are in fact miles away from the beliefs of others on this forum. No problem with that, just not my experience- and as such I don't think I can contribute much to these folks.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I 'believe' the dealer you bought the sticks from would have been delighted.
If you guys knew the way dealers laugh behind your backs,perhaps you would change your 'beliefs'.
Keith

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Adult toy store, what like meccano and stuff?
Meccano, I had to google that. Not quite what I had in mind, buy hey, who knows?
Whatever floats your boat and stirs your blood Thomas. :D

OP
D

Deleted member 12

I 'believe' the dealer you bought the sticks from would have been delighted.
If you guys knew the way dealers laugh behind your backs,perhaps you would change your 'beliefs'.
Keith
Keith, the more you denigrate other dealers, the more you denigrate yourself....hmmm:(

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Keith, the more you denigrate other dealers, the more you denigrate yourself....hmmm:(
So by 'denigrating' dealers who sell absolute shit I am 'denigrating' myself who refuses to sell that crap, so how exactly does that work?
They saw you coming, return them and ask for your money's back.
Keith

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Let's lighten up a bit here guys, please. ;)

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
There is too much idiocy in this hobby already Sal , presumably he isn't married otherwise his wife would have slapped him and he would have deserved it , wavy sticks ffs.
Keith

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Oooohh, baby...

Top Bottom