• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Milesian

Forget the debate about whether DACs sound different or not I’m still trying to wrap my head around why a diamond can cost obscene thousands of dollars when you can’t differentiate it from a piece of glass at a couple of feet.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Forget the debate about whether DACs sound different or not I’m still trying to wrap my head around why a diamond can cost obscene thousands of dollars when you can’t differentiate it from a piece of glass at a couple of feet.

Girls reaaaallllly like them...

TomB19

I’m still trying to wrap my head around why a diamond can cost obscene thousands of dollars when you can’t differentiate it from a piece of glass at a couple of feet.

Do you like orgasms?

tuga

Major Contributor
e17d8348e9e7a159e85e09b3f255f616.gif

Robin L

Master Contributor
Top Bottom