• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Section / Sub-forum for Color Science

andymok

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Not sure if anyone shares the same idea, wonder if it'd be too much to ask for a small section about Color Management and Science :facepalm:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
That is an unusual suggestion. :) Do you mean color management in the context of display, or printing?

Regardless, best to start a thread by itself first and then if there is a lot of interest, we can create a forum for it. You can use the home theater section if it is display specific.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
Color management would apply to TV displays and projectors.
...Visual science, video department. Yes, start a thread about that, it will attract a larger audience of visual scientists; I'm 100% interested...HLG, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Color Gamut, management, nits, more color hues, darker blacks, darker whites, darker home theater rooms, right amount of light for more accurate realistic natural colors...
_____

But because I'm here now in this forum section of suggestion...

• @ the very bottom of each page, @ left, there is a small paintbrush and it says "Forum Style".
☆ I would love to have the option of "Dark". ...Meaning a black background with white or another bright color lettering/text.
Why? Because it is much more relaxing for the eyes, mine anyway, and it makes for a much more beautiful and professional presentation.
That's a suggestion.

Top Bottom